2018 Local Roads Congress
Roads as Critical Infrastructure
The Roads & Transport Directorate, in collaboration with Local Government NSW, hosted the Local Roads Congress and Congress Dinner at the InterContinental Hotel Sydney Monday 4th June 2018.
The Minister for Roads, Maritime & Freight, Melinda Pavey and the Shadow Minister for Transport and Shadow Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight, Jodi McKay each addressed the Congress.
At the conclusion of the Congress delegates adopted a Communiqué which succinctly captured the outcomes of matters discussed during the day. A copy of the Congress Communiqué as well as copies of the PowerPoint presentations delivered are available below:
- Warren Sharpe, OAM - Transforming our Local Road Network
- John Crozier - Serious Injuries and Safer Roads
- John Gilbert - Chain of Responsibility
- John Gilbert - NHVR Portal Customer Module
- Jeff Roorda - Launch of the 2017 Road Asset Benchmarking Report
- John Dinan-RMCC Update
- Mick Savage - Roads & Transport Directorate