Bridge Working Party
The Bridge Working Party has been established to investigate and report on the issue of upgrading and managing timber bridge assets across the state.
The objective of the Working Party is to develop a reporting framework and appropriate benchmarks so that detailed strategic planning can be carried out. It aims to develop a co-ordinated asset management approach to timber bridge assets across NSW.
The members of the Working Party are:
- David Andrews - RMS
- Leon Patterson - IPWEA (NSW)
- Russell Burke - IPWEA (NSW)
- Keith Crews - UTS
- Manamperi Palitha B - RMS
- Wije Ariyaratne - RMS
- Alan Harvey - Uralla Shire Council
- Peter Mahar - Bridge Knowledge
- Dion Ball - Coffs Harbour
- Arjan Rensen - Roads & Transport Directorate
- Mick Savage - Roads & Transport Directorate
- Jennifer Yap - Roads & Transport Directorate
Meetings of the Bridge Working Party are scheduled biannually and held at the Institute's office in Kent Street, Sydney.
Contact with the Working Party can be made by email to: email@example.com