The Management Committee is responsible for managing the affairs of the Directorate and providing advice in terms its general direction. It ensures that the Directorate is well run and is able to deliver the outcomes for which it has been set up.
The Management Committee is comprised of 12 members - elected from the membership, 2 nominated from Local Government NSW, and a representative from Transport for NSW. The Management Committee meets on a quarterly basis to discuss the activities and direction of the Directorate.
The Management Committee is comprised of the following:
- Garry Hemsworth - Mid Coast Council
- Warren Sharpe, OAM - Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Arjan Rensen - Roads & Transport Directorate
- Mick Savage - Roads & Transport Directorate
- Tony Reed - IPWEA (NSW)
- David Andrews - RMS
- Cliff Toms - IPWEA (NSW)
- Sanjiv Sathiah - LGNSW
- Clr Ben Shields - LGNSW, Dubbo Regional Council
- Brian Willey - Transport for NSW
- Peter McMahon - RMS
- Jennifer Yap - Roads & Transport Directorate