The Management Committee is responsible for managing the affairs of the Directorate and providing advice in terms its general direction. It ensures that the Directorate is well run and is able to deliver the outcomes for which it has been set up.
The Management Committee meets on a quarterly basis to discuss the activities and direction of the Directorate.
The Management Committee is comprised of the following:
- Grant Baker - Blayney Shire Council
- Arjan Rensen - Roads & Transport Directorate
- Tony Reed - IPWEA (NSW & ACT)
- David Andrews - RMS
- Cliff Toms - IPWEA (NSW & ACT)
- Sanjiv Sathiah - LGNSW
- Ai Jen Lim - Roads & Transport Directorate